Very Narrow Broadband

Old August 14th 03, 08:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve

Default Very Narrow Broadband

In article , [email protected]
writeme.com () wrote:

What do you users think of the BT service, are you satisfied & would

you
recommend this service to your best mate?

I wouldn't recommend BT to my worst enemy, but there are plenty of
other ADSL ISP's that are far better than NTL.

Andrew.

Not through personal experience I'd guess..?

I know lots of people on BTOW and BTB, they are all satisfied with the
service. Ignore the rumours, like port blocking and throttling and stick
to fact, and it's NOT a bad service.

The real problem with BT, BTB and BTOW is the first line support. A Person
who has a problem with ADSL does not want an automated system, followed by
a script droid. He Wants REAL support.

- Steve

Old August 14th 03, 12:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nigel

"chris" wrote in message

So who are you then? 'Nigel' or 'Patrick' ?

--
chris

The posting name may be a bit of a giveaway... ;-)

I'm Nigel.

Nigel

Old August 14th 03, 12:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eric Parker

Steve Hurley wrote:
"Nigel" wrote in message

snip

Then there's the Blueyonder newsgroups, in particular,
blueyonder.discussion.general. Populated by sexual deviants, cyclists,

snip

and what's wrong with cyclists then ?

eric

Old August 14th 03, 01:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Hurley

"Nigel" wrote in message
Incidentally, at no time did I "report" you to Blueyonder, or to any other
person - this is verifiable with Alex Brown among others. Please check

your
facts before publishing libellous statements about people.

I can only go on the evidence as presented to me. If that is incorrect and I
am wrong, I apologise.

However, you have posted accusations on here in the past that are completely
untrue and if you can't back them up, you should also apologise.

Old August 14th 03, 01:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Hurley

"Eric Parker" wrote in message
and what's wrong with cyclists then ?

Well, there are those who ride a bicycle as a convenient, environmentally
friendly, cheap form of transport and there are cyclists. Cyclists are
people who make a big thing out of it. They go on marches, protest about
inconsiderate drivers and worst of all, they say they enjoy it, and, as the
rest of us know, that's just not possible.

Old August 14th 03, 01:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Hurley

"Nigel" wrote in message
As this is only the third or fourth time I have posted to this group, I'd

be
interested to see you quote me....

16th March 2003: -

"The one thing you ranted about at
great and monumentally tedious length in bydg was that you considered
homsexuality unnatural and evil and that it shouldn't be talked about in the
media at all."

Old August 14th 03, 02:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nigel

"Steve Hurley" wrote in message

"Nigel" wrote in message
As this is only the third or fourth time I have posted to this group, I'd

be
interested to see you quote me....

16th March 2003: -

"The one thing you ranted about at
great and monumentally tedious length in bydg was that you considered
homosexuality unnatural and evil and that it shouldn't be talked about in the
media at all."

Sorry? You call that an accusation? Would you disagree with it? Do you still
think homosexuality is unnatural? If so, then the only faintly accusatory part
is that I considered you tedious - which I still do.

NB

Old August 14th 03, 02:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Hurley

"Nigel" wrote in message
news
Sorry? You call that an accusation? Would you disagree with it? Do you

still
think homosexuality is unnatural?

That's not the same thing as evil.

**** off then.