Very narrow Broadband!

Old August 14th 03, 12:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Isabelle Cormier

Default Very narrow Broadband!

Hi

Having previously been a highly satisfied Blueyonder customer, I now find
myself using NTLworld, and I'm not very impressed. I started with the 128k
connection & then upgraded to the 600k connection but saw virtually no
improvement. Consequently I have now downgraded back to the 128 connection,
which is OK.

What do you users think of the BT service, are you satisfied & would you
recommend this service to your best mate?

Cheers

Nigel