Pipex on the ball

Old August 14th 03, 02:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
in2minds

Default Pipex on the ball

I placed an order on Monday evening for DSL, chose the supply modem and microfilters (at
17.50 you can't complain)

anyhow, they arrived today yet my line hasn't been tested let alone activated and
there's no mention, in the accompanying letter, of what to do with the kit if my line
fails

I expected to wait at least a couple of days from activation to receiving the kit... I
like Pipex' optimism though (c;

Les

Old August 14th 03, 02:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"in2minds" wrote in message
I placed an order on Monday evening for DSL, chose the supply modem

and microfilters (at
17.50 you can't complain)

anyhow, they arrived today yet my line hasn't been tested let alone

activated and
there's no mention, in the accompanying letter, of what to do with the

kit if my line
fails

You would send it back...

Regards
Sunil

Old August 14th 03, 09:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Master Card fomerly Jon Mitchell

like Pipex' optimism though (c;

Les

That is good.

I bet you will hate their incompetence too.

Jon