Downloads blocked?

Old August 14th 03, 09:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nick Dixon

Default Downloads blocked?

I have just started using Satellite broadband and so far it's pretty
good. However, when I log onto Drumbeat or Acquisition's peer to peer
network program, I can no longer download anything??

Can anyone think of a reason why this would suddenly happen? There was
no problems on my ISDN connection but I can download nothing now.

Thanks,

Nick
Old August 15th 03, 11:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Natural Philosopher

Nick Dixon wrote:

I have just started using Satellite broadband and so far it's pretty
good. However, when I log onto Drumbeat or Acquisition's peer to peer
network program, I can no longer download anything??

Can anyone think of a reason why this would suddenly happen? There was
no problems on my ISDN connection but I can download nothing now.

Thanks,

Nick

Ive notced a lot of weirdness last night and today on the 'net. I think
it may be either the new worm attacking Bill Gates, or the NY power
outages, or both.

Wait 24 hours, and if its not fixed, report it.

Old August 16th 03, 10:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Neil

Kazza/Winmx are these two working ok or are they being throttled the speeds
are real slow now
Neil

om...