What ADSL modem with a D-Link 614 Router??

Old August 14th 03, 09:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Scott

Default What ADSL modem with a D-Link 614 Router??

OK - I have a D-Link 614, 4 port Wireless router. Looking at getting ADSL.
Is this possible with hooking up a ADSL modem that used a RJ45.

Anyone use this combination?

Scott
www.toptravelsites.net
www.myeyes-youreyes.co.uk

Old December 8th 03, 11:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy

"Paul King" wrote in message
.. .

I use a D-Link DI-624 Wireless router with a D-Link DSL-300G+ ADSL modem.
This has an Ethernet port which goes straight into the router. This will

do
the job for you.

Paul,

I can't get my DI614 to talk to my 3Com ADSL modem. I wonder if you could
give me some pointers. I use Pipex.

Andy