Non BT ADSL checker ?

Old August 15th 03, 07:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Clueless

Default Non BT ADSL checker ?

Any info on this?
What technical information is available?

S. Althaf

Old August 15th 03, 08:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Josey

"Clueless" wrote in message

Any info on this?
What technical information is available?

S. Althaf

He was interpreting the results of the check, to say what services the line
had.

Plenty about it if you do a search on the forums at www.adslguide.org.uk

Jc.

Old August 15th 03, 06:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris Gunny

It gives your Line Code mine is GGPR
G it is likely we can provide you with a 1&2 mb service
G It is likely that we can provide you with a 512kb service
P Your Exchange is not yet enabled, However it has reached its trigger
level, and will be enabled stortly
R An order for ADSL has been placed on this line

Plenty about it if you do a search on the forums at www.adslguide.org.uk

Jc.