Converting from NTL to ADSL

Old August 15th 03, 11:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Adrian Daniels

Default Converting from NTL to ADSL

Hi,

I have been happily using NTL broadband for the last 3 years and have setup
both a cabled and wireless network.

SB4100 Cable modem to a 4 port BEFSR41 router with one of the ports having a
Belkin wirless access point - great.

Ok so now the problem, I am being forced to move to BT - because the company
I work for has been taken over.

I understand that the BT ADSL modem only comes with a USB port ?

So what are my options for connecting ADSL up to my existing network ?

Any help greatly appreciated

Ade

Old August 15th 03, 11:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kráftéé

?

Any help greatly appreciated

Ade

You are mistaken about the BT DSL modems as they do come in different
varieties which one you actually get will depend on which service your
employees have signed up for, but I'm sure it won't be to difficult
for you to replace the USB one with an ethernet type, as long as your
employers don't mind.

--
B-)
Life is pain.....

Old August 15th 03, 12:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
BRG

"Adrian Daniels" wrote in
:

Hi,

I have been happily using NTL broadband for the last 3 years and
have setup both a cabled and wireless network.

SB4100 Cable modem to a 4 port BEFSR41 router with one of the
ports having a Belkin wirless access point - great.

Ok so now the problem, I am being forced to move to BT - because
the company I work for has been taken over.

I understand that the BT ADSL modem only comes with a USB port ?

So what are my options for connecting ADSL up to my existing
network ?

Any help greatly appreciated

Ade

Netgear DM602. Has both USB and RJ45 ports, around £70.

--
BRG
===