Anyone using Fast24 and any news on Zen ?

Old August 15th 03, 02:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
RichardH

Default Anyone using Fast24 and any news on Zen ?

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone here is using the new 1mbit and 2mbit home services
from Fast24... what you think?

Also any news on Zen introuducing 1mbit home yet?

ADSL coming in October, got to get my ISP sorted .

Cheers,
- Richard

Old August 15th 03, 04:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Josey

"RichardH" wrote in message
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone here is using the new 1mbit and 2mbit home

services
from Fast24... what you think?

Also any news on Zen introuducing 1mbit home yet?

ADSL coming in October, got to get my ISP sorted .

Cheers,
- Richard

You could take a look at Fast24 support forum over at
http://forum.fast24.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=17

Jc.

Old August 15th 03, 07:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
RichardH

oh oh... that doesn't look good...

I allways wondered about Fast24 seeing as they are just a reseller...

I cant get bulldog apparently in my area when BB arrives, Internet Central
dont want to know saying even if you have 10people it takes over 6months for
them to get their act together...

Anyone know ANY good 1mbit or 2mbit ISP which I can use in my home (via ADSL
only) which wont cost the heaven and I can download to my hearts content and
play net games 24/7? hehe

Old August 15th 03, 10:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
RichardH

they sound good but 45 a month for 1mbit is a bit steap...

"steven" wrote in message
plusnet m8, just joined them

Old August 16th 03, 12:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tHatDudeUK

"RichardH" wrote in message
oh oh... that doesn't look good...

I allways wondered about Fast24 seeing as they are just a reseller...

Hardly a reseller, they have all their own hardware just like bulldog which
people are having problems with too.

I have signed up for the 1 mb fast24 service (signed up a while ago) my date
should be in a few days but it looks like i may be waiting.

http://www.bullet-proof.org/

Looks scary....