ADSL XBOX LIVE

Old August 17th 03, 04:19 PM posted to alt.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox,uk.media.broadband,uk.telecom.broadband
Patrick Ross

Default ADSL XBOX LIVE

Hi..

Is it possible to connect my XBOX straight into my ADSL Router.Modem
(4ports) as well as having my pc plugged into the Modem as well,

Meaning I can be playing a game on the XBOX Live, while my partner browses
the net on the PC

Can this be done, if so what do I need to do ?

Thanks

Patrick

Old August 17th 03, 05:07 PM posted to alt.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox,uk.media.broadband,uk.telecom.broadband
deKay

Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sun, 17 Aug
uk.games.video.xbox, yawatina tan reek esk "Patrick Ross"
fornis do marikano es bono tan el:

Hi..

Is it possible to connect my XBOX straight into my ADSL Router.Modem
(4ports) as well as having my pc plugged into the Modem as well,

Meaning I can be playing a game on the XBOX Live, while my partner browses
the net on the PC

Can this be done, if so what do I need to do ?

Yes. Just plug it in.

deKay
--
+ Lofi Gaming - www.lofi-gaming.org.uk AC: deKay in Sponge
|- ugvm Magazine - www.ugvm.org.uk Gamertag: deKay 01
Old August 17th 03, 05:08 PM posted to alt.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox,uk.media.broadband,uk.telecom.broadband
Michael Cargill

"Patrick Ross" wrote in message
Hi..

Is it possible to connect my XBOX straight into my ADSL Router.Modem
(4ports) as well as having my pc plugged into the Modem as well,

Meaning I can be playing a game on the XBOX Live, while my partner browses
the net on the PC

Can this be done, if so what do I need to do ?

Yes.
Have a look at my Xbox Live FAQ
http://www.ugvxfaq.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/livefaq.htm

--
Craftily Guffed by Michael Cargill

Old September 7th 03, 03:30 PM posted to alt.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox,uk.media.broadband,uk.telecom.broadband
Gary Keenan

I have an ethernet adsl modem that has one ethernet socket. The modem
connects to the pc via usb and the xbox to the modem via ethernet link. You
plug your adsl line in as normal. It works fine.