ADSL problem: Copperjet 810 and Tiscali

Old August 19th 03, 09:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Anthony Carter

Default ADSL problem: Copperjet 810 and Tiscali

Hi,

I have a USB adsl modem that works on the Tiscali network. However, I am
also trying to connect my Copperjet 810 adsl modem from Holland through
Ethernet to Tiscali UK, unsuccesfully. I set VCI to 38 (UK standard), but I
still have no connection. The modem gives the normal lights that there is a
connection, but when I try to send or receive data, nothing happens.

I am not sure if this is enough information for you to solve my problem. If
not, let me know what you need.

Thanks!

Anthony

Old August 19th 03, 10:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham in Melton

On 19/8/03 9:15 pm, in article ,
"Anthony Carter" wrote:

Hi,

I have a USB adsl modem that works on the Tiscali network. However, I am
also trying to connect my Copperjet 810 adsl modem from Holland through
Ethernet to Tiscali UK, unsuccesfully. I set VCI to 38 (UK standard), but I
still have no connection. The modem gives the normal lights that there is a
connection, but when I try to send or receive data, nothing happens.

I am not sure if this is enough information for you to solve my problem. If
not, let me know what you need.

Thanks!

Anthony

Got it set to PPoA which is used in UK ?

Maybe in NL, its set by default to PPoE ?

Old August 20th 03, 06:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Anthony Carter

I have set to PPoA...