Fast24 anyone?

Old August 21st 03, 05:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
RichardH

Default Fast24 anyone?

they have got bad press over this service cause it took them so long to get
it up and running, BUT I think people are starting to use it now...

"gpm" wrote in message
. ..
anyone got experience with Fast24? thinking of getting their 1MB service
(27.99). if anyone knows of a better deal, please let me know!

Old August 23rd 03, 03:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Horne

amstereofan wrote:

A1 with me ditto with their 512MB BB service also

Gosh. That's _fast_!

David

--
David Horne- www.davidhorne.co.uk
davidhorne (at) davidhorne (dot) co (dot) uk
Old August 23rd 03, 03:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
amstereofan

"David Horne" wrote in message
.. .
amstereofan wrote:

A1 with me ditto with their 512MB BB service also

Gosh. That's _fast_!

Yes ok 512k I mean or 576k with me personally, what speeds are we getting I
wonder around the UK ?

Put that anorak on and post your speed here! :-