Query ADSL

Old August 21st 03, 08:00 PM posted to uk.media.broadband,uk.telecom.broadband
Patrick Ross

Default Query ADSL

Hi Folks

Im due ADSL shortly

Can someone tell me what happens if I order 2mb from plusnet or fast24
etc... and my line isn't good enough, do the isp automatically change my
order to 1mb or if need be 512k, and will this incur more delays etc...

Cheers

Patrick

Old August 21st 03, 08:22 PM posted to uk.media.broadband,uk.telecom.broadband
g00se

"Patrick Ross" wrote in message
Can someone tell me what happens if I order 2mb from plusnet or fast24
etc... and my line isn't good enough, do the isp automatically change my
order to 1mb or if need be 512k, and will this incur more delays etc...

Hi,

If your line is not of satisfactory quality to handle the service you order,
the order will be cancelled and you will not be charged.

It will then be up to you to place a new order for a lower speed service.

HTH

Old August 22nd 03, 12:55 PM posted to uk.media.broadband,uk.telecom.broadband
Josey

"Patrick Ross" wrote in message
Ok thanks

so it could be even longer then to get activted for 512k

Correct.

Jc

Old August 22nd 03, 07:29 PM posted to uk.media.broadband,uk.telecom.broadband
Kráftéé

Josey wrote:
"Patrick Ross" wrote in message
Ok thanks

so it could be even longer then to get activted for 512k

Correct.

Jc

Not if you go directly for that level of service...

--
B-)
Life is pain.....