Query ADSL....

Old August 21st 03, 08:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
[email protected] writeme.com

Default Query ADSL....

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 19:09:24 +0100, "Patrick Ross"
wrote:

Can someone tell me what happens if I order 2mb from plusnet or fast24
etc... and my line isn't good enough, do the isp automatically change my
order to 1mb or if need be 512k, and will this incur more delays etc...

The answers won't have changed since you posted the same question
earlier.

Andrew.