Minimum Contract Duration ?

« virus | Firewall. »

Old August 22nd 03, 04:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tHatDudeUK

Default Minimum Contract Duration ?

"David" wrote in message
m...
I am considering getting broadband in London, although I may be moving
abroad after about 3 months. Does anyone know the minimum commitment
for this service ? In the case of BT-Openworld or whatever they call
it now, how long does it take to get a ADSL modem after ordering ?
Many thanks
Dave

Fast24 has a 3 month min contract but you'll probably be waiting that long
to be connected unfortunately.

Old August 22nd 03, 08:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
aj

pipex have 1 monthly contract terms - there is no set up / connection fee
but if you do not stay for 12 months they charge 50 quid plus vat (58 ish)
which is the standard set up fee