Disconection hassles

Old August 22nd 03, 06:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Les & Claire

Default Disconection hassles

OK, I'm a complete plonker! Didn't change connection settings for newsgroup
access....

Problem solved... but is there a speed test and adsl modem tutorial site
somewhere?

Les

--
Top Posting© Since 1997

"Oh Bother!" said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh!"

"That's 10 times I've explained binary to you. I won't tell you a 3rd time!"

"Les & Claire" wrote in message

Hello,
just connected to Virgin.Net broadband with Alcatel Speedtouch
330. It keeps disconnecting and I'm at a loss to know why. Is there
somewhere with optimal settings for this modem? There is a diagnostics
screen but till I know what it all means it's not much use. Have made sure
the "hang up when finished" box is cleared in Outlook Express...

Les

Old August 22nd 03, 06:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Darren Grant

http://www.adslguide.org.uk