Netgear DG824M Firmware

Old August 22nd 03, 09:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jefferson Humber

Default Netgear DG824M Firmware

New firmware available now for Netgear DG824M v.1.4 R5

http://www.netgear.com/support/products/DG824M.asp

Old August 25th 03, 03:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin Goodson

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 20:49:42 +0000 (UTC), "Jefferson Humber"
wrote:

New firmware available now for Netgear DG824M v.1.4 R5

http://www.netgear.com/support/products/DG824M.asp

I dunno if I'm doing something wrong here, but I just can't get this to
work. I'm following the instructions to the letter, but the status
screen is still saying I've got version v.1.2. (I only got it a few days
ago, so I hadn't upgraded). I've got the same problem on v.1.4. Nothing.

Damnit.

--
Martin Goodson
(replace xyz with uk)
Old August 25th 03, 03:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ted Wood

Martin Goodson wrote in message

You can't upgrade directly from 1.2 to 1.4. you need to got to 1.3 first.

Cheers
TW