Conexant modem will not 'work' in Windows ME

Old August 23rd 03, 10:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
amstereofan

Default Conexant modem will not 'work' in Windows ME

Is it the fact that I have a 56k modem and the adsl pci modem installed ?
Under XP you can select which modem to create a DUN with but under ME it
will not see the adsl modem ???

Old August 23rd 03, 04:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

Thanks it does indeed, the WAN driver sorted it! How do I connect without a
DUN btw ?

If it`s anything like the USB modem I had, you put in a dummy phone
number, 111 1111 would do

or you are likely to be spam filtered :-}