direct debit broadband

Old August 24th 03, 11:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
ferg

Default direct debit broadband

anyone recommend a broadband suppier who can arrange direct debit,instead
of credit card?

ferg

remove nospam to reply

Old August 24th 03, 12:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Monty

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:49:35 +0100, "ferg"
wrote:

anyone recommend a broadband suppier who can arrange direct debit,instead
of credit card?

Don't know about DD but Zen internet will except payment by cheque .
Monty.
Old August 24th 03, 12:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul

ferg wrote:

anyone recommend a broadband suppier who can arrange direct debit,instead
of credit card?

Eclipse just send me a monthly bill - up to me how I pay it so I set up a
standing order (just use your account number and surname in the bill
reference)

--
Paul

Old August 24th 03, 01:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:24:30 UTC, Monty wrote:

Don't know about DD but Zen internet will except payment by cheque .

So you are saying that Zen won't accept cheques....?

--
Bob Eager
rde at tavi.co.uk
PC Server 325*4; PS/2s 9585, 8595, 9595*2, 8580*3,
P70...

Old August 24th 03, 01:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
ZZzz

"ferg" wrote in message

anyone recommend a broadband suppier who can arrange direct debit,instead
of credit card?

ferg

I have a direct debt setup for Eclipse.

Old August 24th 03, 01:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Jenkins

wrote:

anyone recommend a broadband suppier who can arrange direct debit,instead
of credit card?

BTOpenworld accept DD (and have done for quite some tim)

Old August 24th 03, 02:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul

"Monty" wrote in message
Open you ****ing eyes Bob I wrote ZEN *WILL* EXCEPT PAYMENT BY
CHEQUE .