Zen Payments ?

Old August 24th 03, 05:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Redman

Default Zen Payments ?

I'm pretty sure I haven't paid my monthly subs to Zen yet I'm still
connected, hence this post. I cannot find the email they usually send. I've
just got back after being away for 2 weeks, anyone know how I can make an
online payment as they're closed at the moment.

TIA

Redman

Old August 25th 03, 05:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
NPG Plymouth UK

I'm pretty sure I haven't paid my monthly subs to Zen yet I'm still
connected, hence this post. I cannot find the email they usually send. I've
just got back after being away for 2 weeks, anyone know how I can make an
online payment as they're closed at the moment.

i usually get an e0mail from them mid month saying payment is due at the end of
the month (31st on the last e-mail) they send an invoice in the post normally.
(st least with me. i'm sure if you drop a line to Zen support quoting you Zen
log in or ADSL phone number they will resend the e-mail to whatever addy you
give them.