trigger levels

Old August 25th 03, 08:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham in Melton

Default trigger levels

On 25/8/03 7:04 pm, in article , "kev SHARP"
wrote:

can anyone give me any ideas of things to do for my campaign to get to the
trigger level in my town and get the exchanged activated for broadband.
thank you

Not sure if you mean where can you get the information , but visit
www.bt.com/broadband and follow the link from there.

IMO, a local newspaper article is essential !