ADSL MODEM TO 56K MODEM

Old August 26th 03, 12:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dr Gary Forbes, DM.MA.

Default ADSL MODEM TO 56K MODEM

Guys: I'm considering adsl connection here in Australia.

With my current 56k modem on WIndows XP, and using pcAnywhere 10.5 I'm
able to connect to several different modems with separate telephone
numbers & their computers around the city for business purposes.

Will I lose that advantage? Can I still dial up separate 56k modem
connections? Is not, is there a way around it?

Thanks.

Gary