What happens to MSN nos going from Business Highway to Boadband ?

Old August 26th 03, 03:58 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton

Default What happens to MSN nos going from Business Highway to Boadband ?

"John Owens" wrote in message
If I have a managed conversion is there anyway I can retain the MSN no's I
have on my BH ?

You could keep one as a call sign number on the analog, but otherwise ISDN
services would be lost.

ALSO

Would this vary according to whether I was taking BT Broadband or someone
else's

You revert from ISDN to POTS, whose it is does not matter.

Thank you.

--
John Owens

Fax 44 1509 89 08 22