SDSL OKed

Old September 10th 03, 07:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris Comley

Default SDSL OKed

Yes indeeedy, I'm in the process of updating our web pages to show the
SDSL prices now.

Do note that it is only available on a limited number of exchanges,
however, though that number is growing.

Also note that the PSTN line *cannot* be shared with a voice service.
(As such, technically, it isn't broadband, but I'm sure we'll continue
to discuss it in this group. :-)

"UncleWobbly" wrote:

---
Business ADSL solutions
www.wizards.co.uk
Old September 10th 03, 07:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon Heather

"Chris Comley" wrote in message
Also note that the PSTN line *cannot* be shared with a voice service.
(As such, technically, it isn't broadband, but I'm sure we'll continue
to discuss it in this group. :-)

We used to run a fax on our ADSL line - when we switched to SDSL from
Bulldog we had to order an extra line just for the fax - one to watch out
for!

- Simon.