Old April 7th 05, 04:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Norman

Default Avoid Talktalk broadband at ANY cost

wrote in message
ups.com...
Do NOT be lured in by what seems like a bargain. I can tell you from
sad experience that ANY provider would give you more efficient service
than the incompetents at talktalk.

The service is so bad that my wife and I are going to cancel our mobile
phone accounts that go through the Carphone Warehouse, which is a
related company.

Don't say you haven't been warned. To "save" what you hope will be a
few pounds a month, you will suffer 10x that in agro.

Care to give some examples to back up your comments? I have been on Talk
Talk BB for 6 weeks now without a problem.....or am I perhaps tempting fate
; )

Norman