Home1000 - Any News?

Old December 5th 03, 05:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Home1000 - Any News?

Does anyone know anything more regarding the fiasco relating to "Single User
ADSL" Engineer Installs to Wires Only Home 500 and Home1000 upgrades.

I have to cease my Single User Account and then pay two regrades (70+VAT)
to get to Home1000. Nobody at Zen seems to be able to say when this stupid
situation will be rectified....

Has anyone actually gone this route?

Old December 5th 03, 11:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin Pitt \(Vispa Staff\)

Hi,

The situation is currently being worked on, and was in pilot. However at
present it's a 2 step process. Firstly you need to be migrated to Wires Only
and then speed regraded to Home 1Mb. Both are charged at 35+vat

We also have dozens of users in a similar situation, but we managed to get
6-7 onto pilot scheme for one set price when Home 1MB was being trialled,
but that has ended now. The last I heard is was Feb next year...but don't
count on it, BT are working at making migration process better at the
moment.

Martin Pitt
Vispa Internet Limited
http://www.vispa.net