Metronet again

Old December 5th 03, 07:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PhilÅ

Default Metronet again

I am liking this idea, shame about the connection charge...

Before I take the plunge, is there a program that I can run on my ICS pc
that will log all the data so I can check my current NTL usage???

Old December 5th 03, 07:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"PhilÅ" wrote in message
I am liking this idea, shame about the connection charge...

Before I take the plunge, is there a program that I can run on my ICS pc
that will log all the data so I can check my current NTL usage???

You can use http://www.dumeter.com

Regards
Sunil

Old December 6th 03, 08:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave Stanton

On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 19:51:42 +0000, PhilÅ wrote:

I am liking this idea, shame about the connection charge...

Before I take the plunge, is there a program that I can run on my ICS pc
that will log all the data so I can check my current NTL usage???

Even the ISP's who don't have a connection charge have to pay it to BT, so
you pay a small amount each month in the monthly charge. SAme as you do
when you buy a conyracy mobile phone you pay for the phone a little bit at
a time over the 12 months.

Dave