Configuring D-Link modem

Old December 5th 03, 08:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark

Default Configuring D-Link modem

"Simon Wilkinson" wrote in message
I've just got a D-Link DSL 100D PCI modem. I've installed it correctly
but I'm at a loss to configure the settings required for a successful
connection to BTOpenworld (G Lite, Vpi, Vci, protocol and framing).
Can anyone out there help me?

thanks

Here are the settings you need to know:

ADSL mode = g.dmt