How Long To Upgrade My Line?

Old December 7th 03, 01:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil

Default How Long To Upgrade My Line?

I have just upgraded from a 512k service to a 1mbit service and was
wondering how long it usually takes for my line to be upgraded?
Old December 7th 03, 01:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"Phil" wrote in message
om...
I have just upgraded from a 512k service to a 1mbit service and was
wondering how long it usually takes for my line to be upgraded?

It should be done within 3/4 weekdays.. probably overnight by BT.

Regards
Sunil

Old December 7th 03, 03:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kráftéé

Sunil Sood wrote:
"Phil" wrote in message
om...
I have just upgraded from a 512k service to a 1mbit service and was
wondering how long it usually takes for my line to be upgraded?

It should be done within 3/4 weekdays.. probably overnight by BT.

Regards
Sunil

Sorry but I have to disagree with you on this one Sunil it normally
takes around a week for it to filter thru...

Old December 8th 03, 09:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"Kráftéé" wrote in message
Sunil Sood wrote:
"Phil" wrote in message
om...
I have just upgraded from a 512k service to a 1mbit service and was
wondering how long it usually takes for my line to be upgraded?

It should be done within 3/4 weekdays.. probably overnight by BT.

Sorry but I have to disagree with you on this one Sunil it normally
takes around a week for it to filter thru...

I bow to your superior knowledge on this - though the OP is using AOL, so it
could take months

Regards
Sunil

Old December 9th 03, 10:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil

How will I know when my line has been upgraded? I presume if I double
click on my broadband connection, which currentley says 576kbps and
when my line is upgraded it will say 1152kbps? Is this correct?