virgin broadband

Old December 8th 03, 07:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon

Default virgin broadband

Anyone know when Virgin will be accepting new broadband customers?

Si

Old December 8th 03, 08:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eric Parker

"Simon" wrote in message
Anyone know when Virgin will be accepting new broadband customers?

Si

They'll have to soon or there'll be nobody left.

--
Remove the dross to contact me directly

Old December 9th 03, 09:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon

Virgin broadband no good?

Si

Old December 9th 03, 10:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eric Parker

"Simon" wrote in message
Virgin broadband no good?

Si

Simon

I suggest you read the Virginnet board on adslguide's site.

http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/postlist...oard=virginnet

Some are happy, some have been complaining for months.
I'd pay close attention to the board over the next few weeks prior to
signing.
Perhaps monitor the number of complaints. They probably peaked around
six weeks ago.
are overloaded (I believe). I sent 2 complaints
in last week (about over 6 hours of outage) and I've yet to have a response,
apart from the automatic one. Who knows in a month Virgin may have the
highest speed, fast effective support and no disconnections.

If I was going to sign up now I'd go for plusnet or nildram. I'm sure there
are
people who'd suggest many others as well. You're best getting guidance from
www.adslguide.org.uk .

HTH

eric

--