3Com Home Connect Dual Like ADSL Modem

Old December 9th 03, 12:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy

Default 3Com Home Connect Dual Like ADSL Modem

Hi All,

Does anyone have one of these? I got mine recently off eBay, and the
instructions and software are very poor. I have version 1 of the software
CD, which is never a good sign in my book! (Any ideas where I can get
updated software?)

Two questions to start with are, 1) what do the 4 dip switches do?, and 2)
what is the MDI/X button?

I do have the thing working as either USB or Ethernet, but I'm struggling to
get it talking to my DLink DI-614+ Router, but I think the dip switch
settings may help...

Regards

Andy

Old December 13th 03, 01:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John

http://www.fotonica.fis.unb.br/adsl/default_en.htm might help