DSL-604+

Old December 9th 03, 01:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sebby

Default DSL-604+

I'm thinking of replacing my SpeedTouch 510 v4 and Linksys WAP11 for a
D-Link DSL-604+. It looks like a good unit for its price. However, I've read
around the group and understand that there were some problems initially. On
the other hand, I've read some good things, so am in 2 minds whether to go
for it or not.

Any opinions? Many thanks in advance.

Old December 10th 03, 10:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bill on the hill

Had one for four weeks, seems fine, 6 PCs no problems, was a doddle to get
up and running so really cant grumble!
Not tried anything else to compare with, sorry.
Bill

"Sebby" wrote in message
Tx2 wrote:

A tedious WAP/router to set up ..... keeps having to reboot, which is
slow.

Initial setup aside, how is it apart from that?