Ver 3 Software for Alcatel Speedtouch Modems

Old December 10th 03, 06:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Woodsford

Default Ver 3 Software for Alcatel Speedtouch Modems

For anyone interested there is a software upgrade for the Alcatel Speedtouch
Modems.

http://www.speedtouchdsl.com/support.htm

--
Paul Woodsford
Remove ****NOSPAMPLEASE**** to Reply

---

Old December 10th 03, 11:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tHatDudeUK

Default Ver 3 Software for *330* Alcatel Speedtouch Modems

"Paul Woodsford"
paul.woodsford****NOSPAMPLEASE****@***NOSPAM***vi rgin.***NOSPAM***net
wrote in message ...
For anyone interested there is a software upgrade for the Alcatel

Speedtouch
Modems.

http://www.speedtouchdsl.com/support.htm

Disappointed as it's not for my model, but hey!

Old December 14th 03, 08:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Woodsford

Totally upto you. Works OK for me .Logon with my ISP seems a little quicker.

--
Paul Woodsford
Remove ****NOSPAMPLEASE**** to Reply
wrote in message
s.com...
: On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 06:36:14 -0000, "Paul Woodsford"
: wrote:
:
: For anyone interested there is a software upgrade for the Alcatel
Speedtouch
: Modems.
:
: http://www.speedtouchdsl.com/support.htm
:
: Do you know what it fixes, or is it a case of 'Out of the fryingpan
: into the fire' ?
: If it seems to be working ok should I not bother?
:
: Bob

---