FS: Networking Bits

Old December 10th 03, 12:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Night Walker

Default FS: Networking Bits

hello,

I have the folowing networking bits for sale as a package...

1x unbranded 8port 10/100 network hub & PSU
2x PCI network cards with Drivers
1x 5m straight through network cable
1x 10m straight through network cable

im after 35.00 + 15.00 recorded mail postage and packing.

eMail me at
mailto
Remove the NOSPAMFORME before the @ if you're intrested.

---

Old December 10th 03, 12:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Night Walker

Default Networking Bits

Due to eMail problems, please email me at:

REMOVE "NOSPAMFORME"