Is this offer OK?

Old December 10th 03, 10:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Derrick Fawsitt

Default Is this offer OK?

I received this offer in my mail and I apologise for repeating it here
but it did make me think twice, is it as good as it seems. Its too late
for me as I am going Broadband with PlusNet but I thought this was worth
one glance.
I quote...
"Unlimited UK Calls Call any landline*, anywhere in the UK, 24 hours a
day, 7 days a week for only £9.99 a month. cid:ss_toptable.gif Prices
exclude line rental and are correct at time of publishing 10/12/03.
Source: See individual call providers' websites

You won't find better value. Register NOW and receive a FREE £100 Going
Places Holiday Voucher"

End of quote
--
Derrick Fawsitt
Old December 10th 03, 10:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
www.kernow-telecom.co.uk

"Derrick Fawsitt" wrote in message
news
"Unlimited UK Calls Call any landline*, anywhere in the UK, 24 hours a
day, 7 days a week for only £9.99 a month.

End of quote

Who's the telco company?

Simon

Best mobile deals around! Cheap international calls
(India only 10p/min on 0871 570 8216), (USA, Europe
and Oz National rate on 0870 794 8303/0844 570 8303)
More great deals: www.kernow-telecom.co.uk

Old December 10th 03, 11:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Derrick Fawsitt

In message ,
www.kernow-telecom.co.uk writes
"Derrick Fawsitt" wrote in message
news
"Unlimited UK Calls Call any landline*, anywhere in the UK, 24 hours a
day, 7 days a week for only £9.99 a month.

End of quote

Who's the telco company?

Simon

Http://www.glowtelecom.com/ssterms/

At least that is the address you go to for terms and conditions.

Hope that helps Simon, if not I could forward you the email I got to
check it out.

Regards,
--
Derrick Fawsitt
Old December 10th 03, 11:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steven Burn

LMFAO!.......... you mean people actually believe spam now?

--

Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Disclaimer:

Old December 10th 03, 11:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gavin Gillespie

"Derrick Fawsitt" wrote in message
news
I received this offer in my mail and I apologise for repeating it

here
but it did make me think twice, is it as good as it seems. Its too

late
for me as I am going Broadband with PlusNet but I thought this was

worth
one glance.
I quote...
"Unlimited UK Calls Call any landline*, anywhere in the UK, 24 hours

day, 7 days a week for only £9.99 a month. cid:ss_toptable.gif

Prices
exclude line rental and are correct at time of publishing 10/12/03.
Source: See individual call providers' websites

Looks like they only take payment by debit or credit cards, and these
type of payments can be hard to stop if you want to leave the company,
so not something that I would agree to.

Old December 11th 03, 03:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin²

Read the clue:
"Register NOW and receive a FREE £100 Going Places Holiday Voucher"
Sure sign of a dodgy deal...
Regards,
Martin

Old December 11th 03, 05:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John Rumm

Derrick Fawsitt wrote:

I received this offer in my mail and I apologise for repeating it here
but it did make me think twice, is it as good as it seems. Its too late
for me as I am going Broadband with PlusNet but I thought this was worth
one glance.

Since this looks like yet another CPS flat rate telephone deal, what has
this got to do with Broadband or plusnet? Nothing to stop you having
both IFAICS.

--
Cheers,

John.

Old December 11th 03, 02:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
eusty

Just cancel the agreement!! Ringing your bank, or even do it
online...it's easy to do!!

eusty

UK Broadband Usergroup : http://www.uk-bug.net

(¯`·._.· All Outgoing Mail Scanned Virus Free ·._.·´¯)

Old December 11th 03, 05:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gavin Gillespie

"eusty" wrote in message
Just cancel the agreement!! Ringing your bank, or even do it
online...it's easy to do!!

Not with debit or credit card payments it isn't, you have to cancel
with the company that you gave permission to take the payments, and if
they refuse to play ball, it can take a lot of hassle to try and
resolve the situation, and get any overpayments refunded.