ZEN retention times

Old December 11th 03, 09:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
NAZGUL

Default ZEN retention times

You are not going to find one, ISPS do not carry good NNTP servers because
they cost a damn sight more than the amount of your subs cover if you want
decent then go with the likes of astraweb which costs me $10 or 7 a month
for as much as I want, and dont forget that there is much more to an ISP
than news.

"Archie" wrote in message
zen seems to be going down the pan with binary retention
mps posted at 0800 today have now dropped off the server

have been getting error messages when trying to download
after xmas i will be leaving them
any recomendations as to a provider with a reasonable retention
and preforably with a monthly contract would be welcome

Archie