Datanet

Old December 12th 03, 08:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham

Default Datanet

Has anyone tried using these as 16.00 +vat a month for 512k seems pretty
good?

Old December 12th 03, 08:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Morgan - 0870 432 9631

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 08:22:45 -0000, "Graham" wrote:

16.00 +vat a month for 512k

for the first 3 months, then 25.00. I think the ADSLguide entry is very
misleading as it is listed (with data supplied by Datanet UK, no doubt)
as the lower price and that;s just dishonest, IMO. Peter M.