PC World - 10 OFF any order over 100!

Old December 12th 03, 06:06 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.sport.football,uk.local.london.info,uk.finance
Stella McArthur

Default PC World - 10 OFF any order over 100!

chk home page for details:

http://tinyurl.com/y9k5

Old December 12th 03, 09:19 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.sport.football,uk.local.london.info,uk.finance
nick

and this saves us money how, when they add 20% to price of anything to start with.

"Stella McArthur" wrote in message
chk home page for details:

http://tinyurl.com/y9k5

Old December 12th 03, 10:07 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.sport.football,uk.local.london.info,uk.finance
smuggs

"nick" wrote in message
.. .
and this saves us money how, when they add 20% to price of anything to

start with.

Indeed! yet thousands of suckers, erm....people!, buy from them every day.
Therefore this could still be a *bargain* to somebody.
Besides, do you have proof that they add 20%? - I was thinking it was more
like 200% !

Old December 12th 03, 11:09 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.sport.football,uk.local.london.info,uk.finance
Gus

probably a hidden Trojan like most urls being spammed just now. So not easy
to check what exactly it is.

Old December 12th 03, 11:27 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.sport.football,uk.local.london.info,uk.finance
Eric Parker

"smuggs" wrote in message

"nick" wrote in message
.. .
and this saves us money how, when they add 20% to price of anything to

start with.

Indeed! yet thousands of suckers, erm....people!, buy from them every day.
Therefore this could still be a *bargain* to somebody.
Besides, do you have proof that they add 20%? - I was thinking it was more
like 200% !

They've got a nice chair for ~55 that I thought was good value - but
computer kit, I don't think so.

eric

--
Remove the dross to contact me directly

Old December 12th 03, 11:43 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.sport.football,uk.local.london.info,uk.finance
Moog

"Eric Parker" prodded a turd in uk.sport.football on Fri, 12
Dec 2003 23:27:37 GMT:

"smuggs" wrote in message

"nick" wrote in message
.. .
and this saves us money how, when they add 20% to price
of anything to

start with.

Indeed! yet thousands of suckers, erm....people!, buy from
them every day. Therefore this could still be a *bargain*
to somebody. Besides, do you have proof that they add 20%?
- I was thinking it was more like 200% !

They've got a nice chair for ~55 that I thought was good
value - but computer kit, I don't think so.

I've got a nice chair. You can have it for a tenner.

--
Moog
Old December 12th 03, 11:45 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.sport.football,uk.local.london.info,uk.finance
Moog

"Gus" prodded a turd in uk.sport.football on Fri, 12 Dec 2003
23:09:30 GMT:

probably a hidden Trojan like most urls being spammed just
now. So not easy to check what exactly it is.

Click it. That's how to check it.

I clicked it...it did me no harm....

gotta go now. My computers automatically rebooting again.

--
Moog
Old December 13th 03, 12:11 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.sport.football,uk.local.london.info,uk.finance
Moog

"Steve" prodded a turd in uk.sport.football on Fri, 12 Dec 2003
23:48:05 GMT:

Moog wrote in
:

"Eric Parker" prodded a turd in uk.sport.football on Fri, 12
Dec 2003 23:27:37 GMT:

I've got a nice chair. You can have it for a tenner.

In the Gwladys Street end?

Still a bit steep :-)

Surely, if it was steep, it would be in the Top Balcony?

--
Moog
Old December 13th 03, 12:31 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.sport.football,uk.local.london.info,uk.finance
Tony McChrystal

On 12 Dec 2003 23:43:34 GMT, Moog
violently exclaimed:

Oi! That's my chair you thieving *******.

--
You have trousers playing rugby on your genitals?
Old December 13th 03, 12:33 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.sport.football,uk.local.london.info,uk.finance
Richard J.

Stella McArthur wrote:
chk home page for details:

http://tinyurl.com/y9k5

PC World resorting to usenet spam to sell their products?
Complaint sent to Dixons Group HQ.
--
Richard J.