OT (a bit) MGCP gateway.....

Old December 13th 03, 12:19 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
monkeying......

Default OT (a bit) MGCP gateway.....

Hmmmm BT are finally doing a consumer VoIP
product........(btbroadbandvoice.com)

Anyone out there sell a single line MGCP gateway (or a fone)??

Ta
Bryn

(surprisingly if you remove SPAMFREE from my email it works.......)

---

Old December 13th 03, 12:58 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
John Rumm

http://www.solwise.co.uk/voiceoverip_intro.htm

--
Cheers,

John.

Old December 13th 03, 02:39 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
Linus Surguy

"monkeying......" wrote:

Hmmmm BT are finally doing a consumer VoIP
product........(btbroadbandvoice.com)

Anyone out there sell a single line MGCP gateway (or a fone)??

A bit of a silly question, but if thats all you are after, whats wrong with the
one BT supply?

Linus

www.telesave.co.uk: UK 2.8p/1.5p South Africa 8p US, France, Germany Italy 3p
Looking for VoIP? We will gateway SIP & IAX to and from the PSTN.
Old December 15th 03, 12:32 AM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
monkeying......

"Linus Surguy" wrote in message
"monkeying......" wrote:

Hmmmm BT are finally doing a consumer VoIP
product........(btbroadbandvoice.com)

Anyone out there sell a single line MGCP gateway (or a fone)??

A bit of a silly question, but if thats all you are after, whats wrong

with the
one BT supply?

Linus

--
Linus Surguy - Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd. Wholesale and retail

telephone
services. www.magrathea-telecom.co.uk www.uknumber.co.uk

www.callthrough.co.uk
www.telesave.co.uk: UK 2.8p/1.5p South Africa 8p US, France, Germany

Italy 3p
Looking for VoIP? We will gateway SIP & IAX to and from the PSTN.

If i read the T's andC's right......they'll tie you to a 12month contract if
you take the freebie.....

Bryn
(wishing he'd 'borrowed' some ata's when he had a chance

---

Old December 15th 03, 01:51 AM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
Zane Wilson

In article ,
monkeying...... wrote:
If i read the T's andC's right......they'll tie you to a 12month contract if
you take the freebie.....

Bryn
(wishing he'd 'borrowed' some ata's when he had a chance

ATA-286 only 59 at www.telappiant.com plus no guilty feelings down the
road :-)

Zane.
Old December 15th 03, 08:22 AM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
Bat Guano

ATA-286 only 59 at www.telappiant.com

http://www.telappliant.com/