pipex support board

Old December 15th 03, 01:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
TheCaretaker

Default pipex support board

A group of us have got together and created a bulletin board for pipex users
only to try and help with issues.

We have gone live today and will over the next few weeks be adding more
content to the site.

Whilst not affiliated with Pipex, we do have their support.

If you are interested then we can be found at www.pipexsupport.co.uk

There is also a competition running to design our logo, which carries a free
months broadband connection (based on solo500 prices) so there is something
for you budding designers to get your teth into