BT Broadband

Old December 17th 03, 10:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nice Chap

Default BT Broadband

Recently I got a mail from BT saying they are offering free modem, free
activation and 40 cash back. I followed the link in the mail and placed an
order. When I phoned BT to check the progress of the oreder, the lady on the
phone told me that there was nothing on the order to suggest that there
would be a 40 cash back. I have written a mail to BT and awaiting reply.
Did any of you get a smilar offer and if so did you have problems with 40
cash back. Please...

Old December 17th 03, 11:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

Recently I got a mail from BT saying they are offering free modem, free
activation and 40 cash back. I followed the link in the mail and placed an
order. When I phoned BT to check the progress of the oreder, the lady on the
phone told me that there was nothing on the order to suggest that there
would be a 40 cash back. I have written a mail to BT and awaiting reply.
Did any of you get a smilar offer and if so did you have problems with 40
cash back. Please...

I hope you kept the email ;-)