Access to this Group

Old December 19th 03, 02:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Bradley

Default Access to this Group

I find that now I have a Broadband connection from Nildram I can not
access this Group using Free Agent. Anyone with any thoughts why this
should be so?

David Bradley
Old December 19th 03, 07:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
eusty

Both of Nildram's mail servers host this group

news.nildram.co.uk and giganews.nidram.co.uk

eusty
UK Broadband Usergroup : http://www.uk-bug.net

(`._. All Outgoing Mail Scanned Virus Free ._.)

Old December 19th 03, 10:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Bradley

David Bradley wrote:
I find that now I have a Broadband connection from Nildram I can not
access this Group using Free Agent. Anyone with any thoughts why this
should be so?

David Bradley

Knowing that it is possible really helped. Study my settings within
Free Agent and got things to work by supplying my user account and
password - something I did not have to do with BT Dial up.

David Bradley