BT and CBUK Number

Old December 21st 03, 03:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Night Walker

Default BT and CBUK Number

is there an easy way to get hold of my CBUK Number ?

Old December 21st 03, 03:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sebastian Kinnaird

Night Walker wrote:
is there an easy way to get hold of my CBUK Number ?

Phone your ISP and ask for it.

Seb
--
Sebastian Kinnaird

Old December 23rd 03, 03:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Test

Just ring them up and tell them you need a fixed ip, they say we can't do
that and you say I will have to find someone else and they give you your
number right there and then to get rid of you. No wonder BT don't make any
money

Regards

Glenn