Free International Email to Fax service ?

Old December 22nd 03, 07:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
amstereofan

Default Free International Email to Fax service ?

I want to send a fax to Australia, is this possible via sending an email ?

Old December 22nd 03, 07:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Brian Gregory [UK]

"amstereofan" wrote in
message ...
I want to send a fax to Australia, is this possible via sending an

email ?

Not sure.

Look he
http://www.tpc.int/

--

Brian Gregory (In the UK).

Old December 22nd 03, 09:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
amstereofan

"Brian Gregory [UK]" wrote in message
"amstereofan" wrote in
message ...
I want to send a fax to Australia, is this possible via sending an

email ?

Not sure.

Look he
http://www.tpc.int/