Draytek 2600

Old December 23rd 03, 11:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Glenn Clark

Default Draytek 2600

Hi All

About to order the above router as this support vpn, but looking at the
documentation I noticed it saying about forwarding ports for game playing.
At the moment on my DG814 I don't need to do this as these ports are opened
by the game, does anyone know if this will be the same for the draytek as I
have 2 pc's running medal of honour.

Thanks

Glenn