ADSL differences France

Old December 23rd 03, 06:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

Default ADSL differences France

Hi,
I'm visiting my Parents in France for Christmas and am trying to set
up their ADSL connection.

I was just wondering if anyone happens to have any experience of
setting up an ADSL router with French ADSL? I am trying to connect a
french router (Olitec SX 200) to Wanadoo ADSL.

I tried to find some english firmware to load onto the router so that
I could at least understand it, but can't find any on the olitec site.

The WAN settings so far a

Encap: PPPoA VC-mux
VCI: 35
VPI: 8

Username & password of course.

Anyone know how I should set up NAT or the advanced PPP settings?
Or have any idea what other settings I might need to look at?

Thanks for any help,
Dave