Sagem [email protected] 800

Old December 23rd 03, 10:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark W

Default Sagem [email protected] 800

My imminent BB connection comes with a Sagem [email protected] 800 ADSL modem - are
there any 'issues' with this device?

Old December 23rd 03, 11:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

My imminent BB connection comes with a Sagem [email protected] 800 ADSL modem - are
there any 'issues' with this device?

ISTR a friend has one of these and has had zero problems :-)

Old December 24th 03, 04:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
BrianG

"Mark W" [email protected] wrote in message
My imminent BB connection comes with a Sagem [email protected] 800 ADSL modem - are
there any 'issues' with this device?

I have had a little problem with this device, but touch wood just a minor
irritant. Occasionally (About 4 times in one month) I have started up the
computer, and I have a triangle icon which goes from red to yellow to green,
which tells me I can connect to ADSL. On the odd occasion when I have been
ready to dial up the icon has disappeared and I am unable to connect. I have
re-booted the computer and then it has worked.

I did go to Sagem website and there is a upgrade driver for this. So if it
started to happen regularly I would download, (if I could connect of
course!!) Other than that is is working really well.