No Dial Tone

Old December 24th 03, 11:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jim Baker

Default No Dial Tone

I have a problem with my Virgin broadband connection Between 4 pm and
10.30pm when I try to connect,I get a No Dial Tone Message
Outwith these times, I have no problem connecting.
Email to Virgin now stands at 2 weeks NO Reply.

Thanks & Merry Christmas
Jim Baker

Old December 24th 03, 11:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Morgan - 0870 432 9631

On 24 Dec 2003 23:15, "Jim Baker" wrote:

Between 4 pm and 10.30pm when I try to connect,

same times as your Christmas lights, perhaps ? Someone else
had problems when their lights were on, if using non-static
display settings... I guess a dimmer switch might cause a
problem for some ADSL users too... Peter M.