BT and 1M service?

Old December 25th 03, 05:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris Trueman

Default BT and 1M service?

Have any BT broadband users been able to get an answer out of BT as to when
they will be supporting a 1M service through BT Openworld?

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Chris.
Old December 25th 03, 09:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Morgan - 0870 432 9631

On Thu, 25 Dec 2003, Chris Trueman wrote:

through BT Openworld?

Since www.btopenworld.com now says BT Broadband as its page title, but
then goes on to give information about BT Yahoo! but has links to some
other part of the BT Openworld (for business) site, you might need to
explain more about what you are after:

a) connection with web space, mail server, news server or
b) connection only (and buy in other services if needed)
Old December 26th 03, 06:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
manckevin

"Chris Trueman" wrote in message
52.50...
| Have any BT broadband users been able to get an answer out of BT as to
when
| they will be supporting a 1M service through BT Openworld?

BT Broadband is currently running a 1meg trial.

BTopenworld - who knows.

PS: I've noticed no considerable increase in speed on the BTB Trial, so when
they ask me, I'll be going back to 500k!