Best sale offers for wireless network cards?

Old December 27th 03, 10:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bobby

Default Best sale offers for wireless network cards?

I'm about to purchase a couple of cards for my PC(s). Prefer 54Mb but would
consider slower speeds. Any ideas about cheapest sources? Cheers.

Bobby

Old December 27th 03, 11:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Josey

"Bobby" wrote in message
I'm about to purchase a couple of cards for my PC(s). Prefer 54Mb but

would
consider slower speeds. Any ideas about cheapest sources? Cheers.

Try ebuyer and dabs.com value range.

Jc.

Old December 28th 03, 07:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark Kelly

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 10:40:24 -0000, "Bobby" wrote:

I'm about to purchase a couple of cards for my PC(s). Prefer 54Mb but would
consider slower speeds. Any ideas about cheapest sources? Cheers.

might already been posted but PC world got a wireless routher 54mb and
wireless PCMCIA card for 59.99 together.
reverse my email address, and remove the obvious
spam traps to reach me by email.
http://www.callthrough.tk/ = site not updated.