IS THIS A GOOD WIRELESS ROUTER ?

Old December 27th 03, 03:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
amstereofan

Default IS THIS A GOOD WIRELESS ROUTER ?

Has anyone brought one of these (wireless router) ? :-

http://tinyurl.com/3dysj

Easy to configure setup etc ?

Old December 29th 03, 02:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin²

You expect us to look it up to find out that we don't know anything about
that particular make / model ?
NAME IT.
Regards,
Martin

Old December 29th 03, 06:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
amstereofan

"Martin²" wrote in message
You expect us to look it up to find out that we don't know anything about
that particular make / model ?
NAME IT.
Regards,
Martin

I can't NAME IT as you order mate I DON'T KNOW COMPRENDE ?

Old December 29th 03, 06:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
King Queen

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 18:28:19 -0000, "amstereofan"
wrote:

I can't NAME IT as you order mate I DON'T KNOW COMPRENDE ?

It's quite simple: if you don't name the router or give any
information then why should anybody answer? Why should they bother to
go to the webpage you specify when you can't even be bothered to give
any details of the router at all on this newsgroup?

You're asking people to help without bothering to tell them what
about! And your rude attitude isn't helping.

--
King Queen - Remove .lartsspammers to reply. http://www.kingqueen.org.uk
The terrorist state of Israel has 200 nuclear weapons targetted at Arab
Old December 30th 03, 02:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin²

Unknown manufacturer...(which you should have pointed out)
It is too cheap....
The seller is registered in Germany.....
It's got a continental two round pegs mains plug...
It may not do PPPoA...
Are you feeling lucky ?
Well, at worst you lose ~£35
Regards,